Dr. Pugh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office720 W. 34th St, Suite 105
Austin, TX 78705Phone(512) 371-9260Fax(512) 371-9550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Carilion Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsOveruse injuries in equestrian athletesTheresa J. Pugh, Delmas Bolin> ;Current Sports Medicine Reports. 2004 Dec 1
- The Baffling Experience of Living with Long COVIDMay 7th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: