Are you Dr. Tilton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3021 Windermere Rd
Lexington, KY 40502Phone+1 859-278-5270Fax+1 859-278-5270
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Theresa Tilton, MD is a board certified radiologist in Lexington, Kentucky. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Missouri, and District of Columbia. She is affiliated with Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center and Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1978 - 1981
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1999 - Present
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- OK State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Technique for slit lamp comparison of anterior chamber depth.Cohen, J. S., Tilton, T.> ;Ophthalmic Surg. 1988 Jan
- The National League for Nursing and associate degree nursing.Tilton, T.> ;NLN Publ. 1983
- Brandon Regional HospitalBrandon, Florida
- El Centro Regional Medical CenterEl Centro, California
- DeSoto Memorial HospitalArcadia, Florida
- Twin Lakes Regional Medical CenterLeitchfield, Kentucky
- Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSaginaw, Michigan
- Wooster Community HospitalWooster, Ohio
- Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDayton, Ohio