Dr. Dranginis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Dranginis' full profile
Office655 Main St
Bennington, VT 05201Phone+1 802-447-2343Fax+1 802-442-4636
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2001
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Southwestern Vermont Medical CenterBennington, Vermont
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: