Thomas Ahlin, MD
- 737 Broadway
Fargo, ND 58122
Phone: (701) 234-3360
Fax: (701) 234-3868
Dr. Ahlin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Nephrology: General Nephrology
Dr. Ahlin's Education & Medical Training
- University of New Mexico HospitalFellowship, Nephrology
- University of New Mexico HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ahlin's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License1984 - 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineNephrology
Dr. Ahlin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Antacid-induced hypophosphatemia: an unusual cause of "pseudo-myopathy". Searles, R. P., Bankhurst, A. D., Ahlin, T. D., Messner, R. P.; J Rheumatol. 1977.
- Circulating immune complexes in disseminated gonorrheal infection. Walker, L. C., Ahlin, T. D., Tung, K. S., Williams, R. C.; Ann Intern Med. 1978 Jul.
- Application of the solid phase C1q and Raji cell radioimmune assays for the detection of circulating immune complexes in glomerulonephritis. Tung, K. S., Woodroffe, A. J., Ahlin, T. D., Williams, R. C., Wilson, C. B.; J Clin Invest. 1978 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Thomas Ahlin, Dr. Thomas Ahlin, MD, Dr. T Ahlin, Dr. Thomas D Ahlin
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ahlin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Nephrology, ND)
- Gopal Chemiti, MD
- Nasser Saffarian, MD
- Binaya Khanal, MD
- Eram Shahira, MD
- Abel Tello, MD
- Khaled Rabadi, MD
- Gautam Phadke, MD
- Earl Dunnigan, MD
- Charles Smith, MD
- Jeffrey Skogen, MD