Are you Dr. Alessi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 E Mountain Blvd
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711Phone+1 570-808-7850Fax+1 570-808-7855
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Alessi, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center and Geisinger Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Anesthesiology, 1981 - 1983
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 1981 - 1985
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 55 citationsContinuous subcutaneous delivery of exenatide via ITCA 650 leads to sustained glycemic control and weight loss for 48 weeks in metformin-treated subjects with type 2 d...Robert R. Henry, Julio Rosenstock, Douglas Logan, Thomas R. Alessi, Kenneth L. Luskey, Michelle A. Baron> ;Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications. 2014 May 1
- 32 citationsRandomized Trial of Continuous Subcutaneous Delivery of Exenatide by ITCA 650 Versus Twice-Daily Exenatide Injections in Metformin-Treated Type 2 DiabetesRobert R. Henry, Julio Rosenstock, Douglas Logan, Thomas R. Alessi, Kenneth L. Luskey, Michelle A. Baron> ;Diabetes Care. 2013 Sep 1
- 17 citationsA Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, 4-Week Study to Evaluate the Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of ITCA 650 in Patients With Type 2 DiabetesRobert R. Henry, Douglas Logan, Thomas R. Alessi, Michelle A. Baron> ;Clinical Therapeutics. 2013 May 1
- Join now to see all