Are you Dr. Andros?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3300 Gallows Rd
Falls Church, VA 22042Phone(703) 776-3138
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Andros, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Falls Church, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Loudoun Hospital.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- Naval Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 1994
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsOne-lung Ventilation in a Patient with a Tracheostomy and Severe Tracheobrochial DiseaseThomas G. Andros, Paul F. Lennon> ;Anesthesiology. 1993 Nov 1