Dr. Asciuto is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18111 Brookhurst St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708Phone(714) 861-4545
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda UniversityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1995 - 1998
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Salvador Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Optum PM and Physician EMR, OptumInsight, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsFunctional Profiling to Select Chemotherapy in Untreated, Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung CancerRobert A. Nagourney, Jonathan B. Blitzer, Robert L. Shuman, Thomas J. Asciuto, Eknath A. Deo, Marylyn Paulsen, Robert L. Newcomb, Steve S. Evans> ;Anticancer Research. 2012 Oct 1
- MemorialCare, Orange Coast Memorial Medical CenterFountain Valley, California
- Saddleback Medical CenterLaguna Hills, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: