Dr. Beatrous is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office291 James Payton Blvd
Sylacauga, AL 35150Phone(256) 245-0297Fax(256) 245-0624
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1986 - 1989
- Tulane University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1985 - 2012
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Diagnostic evaluation of cancer patients with pelvic pain: comparison of scintigraphy, CT, and MR imaging.Beatrous, T. E., Choyke, P. L., Frank, J. A.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1990 Jul
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: