Dr. Boland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6540 4th St N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33702Phone(727) 525-0155Fax(727) 520-7173
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 1986 - 1987
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 1986 - 1992
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsOsteonecrosis of the mandibular condyle: Pathophysiology and core decompressionLarry J. Peterson, Robert Chuong, Mark A. Piper, Thomas J. Boland> ;Oral Surgery Oral Medicine Oral Pathology Oral Radiology and Endodontology. 1995 May 1
- 31 citationsRecurrent giant cell reaction to residual Proplast in the temporomandibular joint.Robert Chuong, Mark A. Piper, Thomas J. Boland> ;Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology. 1993 Jul 1
- 21 citationsPneumomediastinum and subcutaneous emphysema associated with temporomandibular joint surgeryRobert Chuong, Thomas J. Boland, Mark A. Piper> ;Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology. 1992 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: