Are you Dr. Burkart?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office511 Paladin Dr
Greenville, NC 27834Phone+1 252-752-8880
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Burkart, MD is a nephrologist in Greenville, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Alabama. He is affiliated with CarolinaEast Health System and Carteret Health Care.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1978 - 2021
- AL State Medical License 1974 - 1974
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Extended patency of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene grafts for vascular access using optimal configuration and revisions.Rizzuti, R. P., Hale, J. C., Burkart, T. E.> ;Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1988 Jan
- Bladder Carcinoma and PhenacetinThomas E. Burkart> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1980 Jan 1