Are you Dr. Claffey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office84 Marginal Way
Portland, ME 04101Phone+1 207-774-5816Fax+1 207-523-8595
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Claffey, MD is a board certified internist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Florida, and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center and Milford Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- Hartford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- NH State Medical License 1995 - 2015
- ME State Medical License 1975 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsPayer-Provider Collaboration In Accountable Care Reduced Use And Improved Quality In Maine Medicare Advantage PlanThomas F. Claffey, Joseph V. Agostini, Elizabeth N. Collet, Lonny Reisman, Randall Krakauer> ;Health Affairs. 2012 Sep 1
- For love of the profession. Award recipients offer pathways to success.Sherry A Gentry, Thomas P Peterson, Thomas F Claffey, James F Flaherty, Kevin R Hayden, Patricia L Brewster> ;Medical group Management Association connexion. 2002 Nov 1