Dr. Cuff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office925 Seneca St
Seattle, WA 98101Phone+1 216-444-2200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017
- The University of Queensland Medical SchoolClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 1984 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 278 citationsScreening for Colorectal Neoplasms With New Fecal Occult Blood Tests: Update on Performance CharacteristicsJames E. Allison, Lori C. Sakoda, Theodore R. Levin, Jo P. Tucker, Irene S. Tekawa, Thomas Cuff, Mary Pat Pauly, Lyle Shlager, Albert M. Palitz, Wei K. Zhao, J. Sanfor...> ;Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2007 Oct 3
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma CityOklahoma City, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: