Are you Dr. Edwards?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1601 Golf Course Rd
Grand Rapids, MN 55744Phone(218) 326-3401Fax(218) 999-1514
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Edwards, MD is a board certified family physician in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital.
Education & Training
- Arrowhead Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1973 - 1975
- Arrowhead Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1973 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Stripping torque as a predictor of successful internal fracture fixation.Edwards, T. R., Tevelen, G., English, H., Crawford, R.> ;ANZ J Surg. 2005 Dec
- Twenty-four hour care for schizophrenia.Macpherson, R., Edwards, T. R., Chilvers, R., David, C., Elliott, H. J.> ;Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009 Apr 17
- Grand Itasca Clinic and HospitalGrand Rapids, Minnesota