Dr. Friedrich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8901 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20889Phone(301) 319-5009
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: