Overview of Dr. Gernon
Dr. Thomas Gernon is an otolaryngologist in South Pasadena, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital and Methodist Hospital of Southern California. He received his medical degree from University of Washington School of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. He is one of 18 doctors at Methodist Hospital of Southern California and one of 5 doctors at City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital who specialize in Otolaryngology (ENT). He has 5 publications and over 50 citings.
Office209 Fair Oaks Ave
South Pasadena, CA 91030
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2005 - 2010
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 2005 - 2009
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2011 - 2019
- WA State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- MI State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsFactors predicting for patient refusal of head and neck cancer therapyArya Amini, Vivek Verma, Richard Li, Nayana Vora, Robert Kang, Thomas Gernon, Sue Chang, Sana D. Karam, Erminia Massarelli, Ellie Maghami, Scott Glaser> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2019 Oct 4
- 6 citationsPostoperative radiation performed at the same surgical facility associated with improved overall survival in oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma.Arya Amini, William A. Stokes, Bernard L. Jones, Sagus Sampath, Robert Kang, Thomas Gernon, Ellie Maghami, Erminia Massarelli, Cathy J. Bradley, Sana D. Karam> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2019 Feb 9
- 14 citationsThe submental island flap for reconstruction of temporal bone defects.Craig Miller, Jason Charles Hanley, Thomas J. Gernon, Audrey B. Erman, Abraham Jacob> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2015 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: