Dr. Grabenstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office810 S Main St
Allegre, KY 42220Phone(270) 265-5600Fax(270) 265-5605
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1979
- University of TennesseeInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Memphis Hospital Medical CollegeClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: