Are you Dr. Green?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office688 Frenchtown Road
East Greenwich, RI 02818Phone(401) 885-5193Fax(401) 885-1466
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Green, DO is a family physician in East Greenwich, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Kent County Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State License 1980 - 2020
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Amazing Charts EHR, AmazingCharts, LLC, 2012-2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Perovskite-perovskite tandem photovoltaics with optimized band gaps.Eperon GE, Leijtens T, Bush KA, Prasanna R, Green T, Wang JT, McMeekin DP, Volonakis G, Milot RL, May R, Palmstrom A, Slotcavage DJ, Belisle RA, Patel JB, Parrott ES, ...> ;Science. 2016-11-18
- Diverse fisheries require diverse solutions.Ban, N.C., Caldwell, I.R., Green, T.L., Morgan, S.K., O'Donnell, K., Selgrath, J.C.> ;Science. 2009-01-16
- Kent County Memorial HospitalWarwick, Rhode Island