Dr. Gruber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2603 Kentucky Avenue
Paducah, KY 42003Phone+1 270-443-6472
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Gruber is a neurosurgeon in Paducah, KY and is affiliated with Baptist Health Paducah. He received his medical degree from University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and has been in practice 12 years. He is experienced in neurosurgical spine surgery and thoracic spine surgery.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2005 - 2011
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsIncreased ventriculostomy infection rate with use of intraventricular tissue plasminogen activator: A single-center observationAndrew J. Fabiano, Thomas J. Gruber, Melissa S. Baxter> ;Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery. 2013 Nov 1
- 8 citationsIntracranial meningiomas in patients with uterine sarcoma treated with long-term megestrol acetate therapy.Thomas J. Gruber, Andrew J. Fabiano, George Deeb, Shashikant B. Lele, Robert A. Fenstermaker> ;World Neurosurgery. 2011 Nov 1
- 29 citationsEndovascular treatment of a large aneurysm arising from a basilar trunk fenestration using the waffle-cone technique.Thomas J. Gruber, Christopher S. Ogilvy, Erik F. Hauck, Elad I. Levy, L. Nelson Hopkins, Adnan H. Siddiqui> ;Neurosurgery. 2010 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- When Does a Cancer Cluster Become Cause for Concern?February 2023
- Why a Neurosurgeon Is Now Thinking About Pregnancy and CancerJanuary 2023
- Baptist Health PaducahPaducah, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: