Are you Dr. Hamilton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1027 S Main St
Joplin, MO 64801Phone+1 417-781-6722Fax+1 417-781-2090
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Hamilton, DO is a family physician in Joplin, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Joplin.
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 1977 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 100 citationsHypoxia Induces Escape from Innate Immunity in Cancer Cells via Increased Expression of ADAM10: Role of Nitric OxideIvraym B. Barsoum, Thomas K. Hamilton, Xin Li, Tiziana Cotechini, Ellen Miles, D. Robert Siemens, Charles H. Graham> ;Cancer Research. 2011 Dec 15
- Mercy Hospital JoplinJoplin, Missouri