Dr. Holland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1645 w jasckson
Chicago, IL 60612Phone+1 312-563-1045
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Gastrointestinal diseases, 2016 - 2018
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsVitamin D and Vitamin K Concentrations in Human Brain Tissue Are Influenced by Freezer Storage Time: The Memory and Aging Project.Xueyan Fu, M. Kyla Shea, Gregory G. Dolnikowski, William B. Patterson, Bess Dawson-Hughes, Thomas Holland, Julie A. Schneider, Sarah L. Booth> ;The Journal of Nutrition. 2021 Jan 4
- 24 citationsDASH and Mediterranean-Dash Intervention for Neurodegenerative Delay (MIND) Diets Are Associated With Fewer Depressive Symptoms Over TimeLaurel Cherian, Yamin Wang, Thomas Holland, Puja Agarwal, Neelum T. Aggarwal, Martha Clare Morris> ;The Journals of Gerontology. Series A, Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 2021 Jan 1
- 29 citationsToward a theory-based specification of non-pharmacological treatments in aging and dementia: Focused reviews and methodological recommendationsSietske A.M. Sikkes, Yi Tang, Roos J. Jutten, Linda M.P. Wesselman, Lyn S. Turkstra, Henry Brodaty, Linda Clare, Erin L. Cassidy-Eagle, Kay L. Cox, Gaël Chételat, Soph...> ;Alzheimer's & Dementia. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Eat Your Fruits and VeggiesMay 31st, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: