Thomas Ingram, MD
- 1920 Chadwick Dr
Jackson, MS 39204
Phone: (601) 373-9001
Fax: (601) 371-0208
Dr. Ingram's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Ingram's Education & Medical Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Neurology
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ingram's Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Dr. Ingram's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Can isovolumic acceleration be used in clinical practice to estimate ventricular contractile function? Reproducibility and regional variation of a new noninvasive index. Margulescu, A.D., Thomas, D.E., Ingram, T.E., Vintila, V.D., Egan, M.A., Vinereanu, D., Fraser, A.G.; J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2010 Apr.
- Low-dose sodium nitrite vasodilates hypoxic human pulmonary vasculature by a means that is not dependent on a simultaneous elevation in plasma nitrite. Ingram, T.E., Pinder, A.G., Bailey, D.M., Fraser, A.G., James, P.E.; Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2010-02-01.
- The measurement of nitric oxide and its metabolites in biological samples by ozone-based chemiluminescence. Pinder, A.G., Rogers, S.C., Khalatbari, A., Ingram, T.E., James, P.E.; Methods Mol Biol. 2009-01-01.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Thomas Ingram, Dr. Thomas Ingram, MD, Dr. T Ingram, Dr. Thomas E Ingram
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ingram's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, MS)
- Samuel Newell Jr., MD
- David Doorenbos, MD
- Joseph Farina Jr., MD
- Joseph Jackson, MD
- Zaineb Daud, MD
- Amanda Witt, MD
- Nabih Alsheikh, MD
- Keith Mclarnan, MD
- Thomas Ingram, MD
- George Wilkerson, MD