Are you Dr. Kelly?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office212 W Freedom Way
Blanding, UT 84511
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Kelly Jr., MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Blanding, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah, Nebraska, and Colorado. He is affiliated with Valleywise Health and Mayo Clinic Hospital.
Education & Training
- Maricopa Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- InterNational University of the Health SciencesClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- CO State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Acetazolamide and sulfonamide allergy: a not so simple story.Kelly, T. E.,Hackett, P. H.> ;High Alt. Med. Biol.. 2010 Dec 31