Are you Dr. Kilkenny?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 Haynes St
Manchester, CT 06040Phone(860) 646-1222Fax(860) 533-3498
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Kilkenny, MD is a board certified radiologist in Manchester, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital, Rockville General Hospital, and Veterans Affairs Connecticut Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- Norwalk HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1987 - 1992
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- WV State Medical License 1996 - 2004
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 2004
- HI State Medical License 1993 - 2018
- CT State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Spinal compression fractures demonstrated on renal scan.Thomas E. Kilkenny, Edward B. Strauss, Charles Rhodes> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1990 Mar 1
- Acute scrotum in an infant: post-herniorrhaphy complication. Sonographic evaluation.Kilkenny, T. E.> ;Pediatr Radiol. 1993
- Colonic sphincters revisited: simulators of organic disease.Gagliardi, J. A., Radvany, M. G., Kilkenny, T. E., Russo, R. D.> ;Hawaii Med J. 1994 Oct
- Join now to see all