Are you Dr. Lanspa?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office816 22nd Ave
Kearney, NE 68845Phone(308) 865-2263Fax(308) 865-2541
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Lanspa, MD is a cardiologist in Kearney, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Kansas, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Kearney Regional Medical Center, Norton County Hospital, and Avera St. Anthony's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1988
- Creighton University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- NE State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 1984 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsComparison of percutaneous device closure versus surgical closure of peri-membranous ventricular septal defects: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Alok Saurav, Manu Kaushik, Venkata M. Alla, Michael White, Ruby Satpathy, Thomas Lanspa, Aryan N. Mooss, Michael DelCore> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2015 Nov 15
- 7 citationsEfficacy and safety of transulnar coronary angiography and interventions—A single center experienceAnand Deshmukh, Manu Kaushik, Ahmed Aboeata, Jamil Y. Abuzetun, Tammy L. Burns, Caroline A. Nubel, Michael White, Thomas Lanspa, Claire Hunter, Aryan N. Mooss, Dennis ...> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2014 Jan 1
- Finding the graft the hard way! An unusual case.Ruby Satpathy, Thomas Lanspa, Syed M. Mohiuddin> ;Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2008 May 1
- Join now to see all