Are you Dr. Lenart?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17130 Avondale Way
Redmond, WA 98052Phone+1 425-885-6600Fax+1 425-885-6580
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Lenart, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Redmond, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Oregon, and Georgia. He is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center and Seattle Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Ophthalmology, 1995 - 1998
- Main Line Health System/Lankenau Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1999 - Present
- WA State Medical License 1999 - 2025
- MN State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 1995
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsA contact lens as an artificial cornea for improved visualization during practice surgery on cadaver eyes.Thomas D. Lenart, Colin A. McCannel, Keith H. Baratz, Dennis M. Robertson> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 2003 Jan 1
- 25 citationsClinical and genetic analysis of a family with X-linked congenital nystagmus (NYS1)John B. Kerrison, Roberto Giorda, Thomas D. Lenart, Arlene V. Drack, Irene H. Maumenee> ;Ophthalmic Genetics. 2001 Dec 1
- 23 citationsSlipped and lost extraocular muscles.Thomas D. Lenart, Scott R. Lambert> ;Ophthalmology Clinics of North America. 2001 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Tri-City Eye Specialists Donate Exams, New Glasses at ShelterFebruary 1st, 2020