Are you Dr. Lo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4048 Evans Ave
Fort Myers, FL 33901Phone(239) 332-5344Fax(239) 332-7246
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Lo, MD is an anesthesiologist in Fort Myers, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida.
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinResidency, Anesthesiology, 1973 - 1974
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1971 - 1973
- Richmond University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Far Eastern University Nicanor Reyes Medical FoundationClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1974 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Systemic hypothermia improves histological and functional outcome after cervical spinal cord contusion in rats.Lo, T. P.,Cho, K. S.,Garg, M. S.,Lynch, M. P.,Marcillo, A. E.,Koivisto, D. L.,Stagg, M.,Abril, R. M.,Patel, S.,Dietrich, W. D.,Pearse, D. D.> ;J. Comp. Neurol.. 2009 Apr 08