Dr. Macabobby is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8423 Market St Suite101
Boardman, OH 44512Phone(330) 729-8700Fax(330) 729-8701
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Macabobby is a family physician in Boardman, OH and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital. He received his medical degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University and has been in practice nearly15 years. He is experienced in healthcare administration, practice management, academic medicine, family medicine, and as a residency program director.
Education & Training
- NEOMEDFellowship, Academic Medicine , 2012 - 2013
- Aultman HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsGetting the hypertension Dx right: Patient positioning matters.Roy N. Morcos, Kimbroe J. Carter, Frank Castro, Nathan Yu, Cary Jordan, Thomas D Macabobby, Angelina Rodriguez> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2018 Apr 1
- First Class Completes Residencies at St. E’s Boardman June 17, 2019June 17th, 2019
- Nationwide Doctor Shortage Anticipated Within the Next 10 YearsJanuary 21st, 2016
- BUSINESS UPDATES | 5 Family Medicine Residents Graduate from St. Elizabeth Boardman ProgramJune 20th, 2021
- Association of Family Medicine Residency DirectorsMember
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman HospitalYoungstown, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: