Are you Dr. Maclean?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 N Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone(410) 605-7487
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Maclean, MD is a board certified urologist in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. He is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System-Baltimore Division.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Urology, 1967 - 1971
- Naval HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHealth promotion mini-grants: grassroots implementation in New Mexico.Susan C. Forster-Cox, William H. Wiese, Thomas A. MacLean> ;American Journal of Health Promotion. 1996 Jan 1
- Organizational development of a university-based interdisciplinary health promotion project.Joann R. Weiss, Nina Wallerstein, Thomas A. MacLean> ;American Journal of Health Promotion. 1995 Sep 1
- 44 citationsEffect of lordosis on the position of the nucleus pulposus in supine subjects. A study using magnetic resonance imaging.Paul F. Beattie, William Brooks, Jules M Rothstein, Wilmer L. Sibbitt, Robert A. Robergs, Thomas Maclean, Blaine L. Hart> ;Spine. 1994 Sep 15
- Join now to see all
- Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System-Baltimore DivisionBaltimore, Maryland