Are you Dr. McCarthy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2880 University Ave
Madison, WI 53715Phone(608) 263-7500Fax(608) 833-6932
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas McCarthy, MD is an internist in Madison, Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1962 - 1965
- Mercy Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1959
Publications & Presentations
- 66 citationsLETHAL AND SUBLETHAL EFFECTS OF ATRAZINE, CARBARYL, ENDOSULFAN, AND OCTYLPHENOL ON THE STREAMSIDE SALAMANDER (AMBYSTOMA BARBOURI )Jason R. Rohr, Adria A. Elskus, Brian S. Shepherd, Philip H. Crowley, Thomas M. McCarthy, John H. Niedzwiecki, Tyler Sager, Andrew Sih, Brent D. Palmer> ;Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. 2003 Oct 1
- Identification of a bronchopleural fistula by computerized tomographya—A case reportMary Ellen Peters, Howard R. Gould, Thomas M. McCarthy> ;Journal of Computed Tomography. 1983 Aug 1