Thomas W. Moran, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Thomas Moran's full profile
- Outline of CV
This outline reviews the reasons that I would be an exceptional provider and member of your staff.
Experience– Certified Physician Assistant since 1978 – among first nationally
Areas of Medical Experience – Every area of medical care as well as managerial experience
Specialty Area – Occupational Medicine, Public Health, Urgent / Acute Care, Family Medicine
and Wellness / Prevention
Education – Master Degrees in Public Health, Occupational Medicine, and Family Practice
BS as Certified Physician Assistant
Associate Degrees in Medical Lab and Electronics
Administrative Experience – First Sargent and Commander in US Air Force.
Set up multiple clinics at hospitals and corporations
On varied national medical boards for FMCSA
Military Experience- Enlisted in the Air Force in 1968 and advanced in rank until retired after 20
plus years, in peace and war, as a Captain with multiple awards including
being on Presidential staff.
Certifications – Lic. as Physician Assistant in Texas and Louisiana, NCCPA certified since 1978,
DEA, Certified Medical Examiner for FMCSA, Basis Life Support, Medical
Technologist, Certified in Drug Abuse, Audio and Pulmonary Exams and
Ergonomics, Champion FMCSA, Certified Wellness Director and Disability Exam
Personal Needs – Need to remain in area as wife and best friend since 3rd grade has Parkinson’s
Reason for leaving last position- Management directed me to approve employees that did not
meet Federal Standards and I resigned rather than
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- DOT Certified Medical Examiner
Education & Training
- University of NebraskaMPA, Physician Assistant Family Practice, 1999 - 2000
- University of NebraskaM.A., Physician Assistant, 1999 - 2000
- Medical College of WisconsinM.P.H., Occupational Medicine, and Family Practice, 1992 - 1993
- Medical College of WisconsinMPH, Occupational Med and Public Health, First PA Graduate, 1991 - 1993
- University of NebraskaB.S., Certified Physician Assistant, 1976 - 1978
- University of Nebraska at KearneyPhysician Assistant, 1978
- Community College of Air ForceA.D., Medical Lab and Electronics, 1971 - 1974
Office2717 Delta Downs Dr
Vinton, LA 70668
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: