Are you Dr. Moss?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office388 Ben Bolt Ave
Tazewell, VA 24651
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Moss, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Tazewell, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, West Virginia, and Arkansas. He is affiliated with Buchanan General Hospital, Carilion Giles Community Hospital, and Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 2000 - 2003
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- AR State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsNew Insights into the Design of Inhibitors of Human S-Adenosylmethionine Decarboxylase: Studies of Adenine C8 Substitution in Structural Analogues of S-AdenosylmethionineDiane E. McCloskey, Shridhar Bale, J.A. Secrist, Anita Tiwari, Thomas H. Moss, Jacob Valiyaveettil, Brooks Wesley Harrell, W.C. Guida, Anthony E. Pegg, Ealick Steven E> ;Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 2009 Mar 12