Dr. Mullin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeAdvocate Good Samaritan Hospital
3815 Highland Ave
Downers Grove, IL 60515Phone+1 630-275-5900Fax+1 630-734-1560
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Christ Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsCervical adenoid cystic carcinoma associated with ascitesAndrew Berchuck, Thomas J. Mullin> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 1985 Oct 1
- Advocate Good Samaritan HospitalDowners Grove, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: