Are you Dr. Nowatka?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1690 Skylyn Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29307Phone+1 864-342-4000Fax+1 864-585-2488
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Nowatka, MD is a board certified family physician in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black.
Education & Training
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsProposed animal neurosensitization model for multiple chemical sensitivity in studies with formalin.Barbara A. Sorg, James R. Willis, Thomas C. Nowatka, Catherine Ulibarri, Ronald E. See, Hal Westberg> ;Toxicology. 1996 Jul 17
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina