Are you Dr. Perera?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Community Drive
Manhasset, NY 11030Phone(516) 562-3090Fax(516) 562-3680
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Perera, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Manhasset, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Burke Rehabilitation Hospital, and NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Albany Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Increased Emergency Department Hallway Length of Stay is Associated with Development of Delirium.Kate van Loveren, Arnav Singla, Liron Sinvani, Christopher Calandrella, Thomas B. Perera, Martina Brave, Lance B Becker, Timmy Li> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Apr 9
- 1 citationsPrehospital trauma arrival notification associated with more image studies in patients with minor head trauma discharged from ED.Shujun Xia, Thomas Perera, Ethan Cowan, Michael P. Jones, Adrienne Birnbaum> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015 May 1
- 1 citationsThe difficult airway.Faheem Guirgis, Thomas Perera, Anthony Ciorciari> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2009 Dec 1
- Join now to see all