Dr. Picard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Battle Creek VA Medical Center
Battle Creek, MI 49037Phone(888) 214-1247
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- CF Menninger Memorial HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1986 - 1989
- Oakwood HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Cathodic dissolution in the electrocoagulation process using aluminium electrodes.Picard, T., Cathalifaud-Feuillade, G., Mazet, M., Vandensteendam, C.> ;J Environ Monit. 2000 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: