Dr. Rayson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office82-5999 Coffee Pl
Captain Cook, HI 96704
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1992 - 1996
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1992
- University oh Hawaii ManoaMS, Biochemistry and Biophysics, 1983 - 1987
- Woods Hole MAFellowship, Embryology, 1985 - 1986
- Humbolt State UniversityBS, Biology, 1979 - 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- WI State Medical License 1993 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: