Dr. Schroeder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3701 Katz Dr
Marion, IA 52302Phone(319) 377-3174Fax(319) 377-9368
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedar Rapids Family Medicine ProgramResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1976 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsFactors associated with the hospital admission of consumer product-related injuries treated in U.S. hospital emergency departments.Thomas J. Schroeder, Gregory B. Rodgers> ;Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2013 Oct 1
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery Procedure Comes to New MexicoFebruary 24th, 2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: