Are you Dr. Schulze?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office720 W 34th St Ste 210
Austin, TX 78705Phone(512) 450-1001Fax(512) 302-9723
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Schulze, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Austin, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center and University Medical Center at Brackenridge.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Dermatology, 1969 - 1972
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1966 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- NIMH’s Francis McMahon, M.D., Awarded Prestigious Colvin PrizeNovember 1st, 2016
- Review Transfer of Persistent Organic Pollutants in Food of Animal Origin – Meta-Analysis of Published DataNovember 15th, 2020