Dr. Segarra is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10000 W Colonial Dr
Ocoee, FL 34761Phone+1 407-667-0444Fax+1 407-667-4338
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Anesthesiology, 1989 - 1992
- Universidad Central del CaribeInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Ponce Health Sciences University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Topical carbonic anhydrase inhibitors IV: Relationship between excised corneal permeability and pharmacokinetic factors.Eller, M. G., Schoenwald, R. D., Dixson, J. A., Segarra, T., Barfknecht, C. F.> ;J Pharm Sci. 1985 May 01
- Topical carbonic anhydrase inhibitors. III: Optimization model for corneal penetration of ethoxzolamide analogues.Eller, M. G., Schoenwald, R. D., Dixson, J. A., Segarra, T., Barfknecht, C. F.> ;J Pharm Sci. 1985 Feb 01
- N-Substituted sulfonamide carbonic anhydrase inhibitors with topical effects on intraocular pressure.Duffel, M. W., Ing, I. S., Segarra, T. M., Dixson, J. A., Barfknecht, C. F., Schoenwald, R. D.> ;J Med Chem. 1986 Aug 01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: