Dr. Shiffler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2880 University Ave
Uwh Univ. Station Clinic Int.
Madison, WI 53705Phone(608) 263-7500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe burden of suicide and homicide of Wisconsin's children and youth.Thomas Shiffler, Stephen W. Hargarten, Richard L. Withers> ;WMJ : official publication of the State Medical Society of Wisconsin. 2005 Jan 1
- University HospitalMadison, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: