Are you Dr. Snopek?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeGood Samaritan Hospital
255 Lafayette Ave
Suffern, NY 10901Phone+1 845-368-5179
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Snopek, MD is a board certified pathologist in Suffern, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Holy Name Medical Center.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1982 - 1984
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1981 - 1981
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2019
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsEpididymal metastasis from prostatic carcinomaRobert R. Bahnson, Thomas J. Snopek, John T. Grayhack> ;Urology. 1985 Sep 1
- 41 citationsBacteriophage T4 RNA ligase: preparation of a physically homogeneous, nuclease-free enzyme from hyperproducing infected cellsN. Patrick Higgins, Adam P. Geballe, Thomas J. Snopek, Akio Sugino, Nicholas R. Cozzarelli> ;Nucleic Acids Research. 1977 Sep 1
- 30 citationsCatalysis of DNA joining by bacteriophage T4 RNA ligase.Thomas J. Snopek, Akio Sugino, Kan Agarwal, Nicholas R. Cozzarelli> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 1976 Jan 26
- Join now to see all