Dr. Sperring is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1285 York Avenue
New York, NY 10006
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2012 - 2017
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleInternship, Transitional Year, 2011 - 2012
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Acetabular Fracture Resulting from a Basketball Cutting Movement in a Young Adult Male: A Case Report.Thomas R Sperring, Arthur J Only, Elke Wintermeyer, Michael J DeRogatis, Paul S. Issack> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2019 Oct 18
- 4 citationsModular Fluted Titanium Stems in Revision Hip Arthroplasty.Michael J DeRogatis, Elke Wintermeyer, Thomas R Sperring, Paul S. Issack> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2019 Apr 17
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: