Are you Dr. Stellato?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office40 Hurley Ave
Kingston, NY 12401Phone+1 845-339-6022Fax+1 845-339-5467
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Stellato, MD is a board certified urologist in Kingston, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus, Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus, and MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Urology, 1974 - 1977
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1974
- St Joseph's HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License Active through 1991
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Health Alliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue CampusKingston, New York
- Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway CampusKingston, New York
- MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical CenterPoughkeepsie, New York