Dr. Stoss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO box 4000
Mountain Home, TN 37684Phone(423) 926-1171
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2006 - 2010
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsInducible transcript expressed by reactive epithelial cells at sites of olfactory sensory neuron proliferation.Thomas D. Stoss, Melissa D. Nickell, Debra Hardin, Charles D. Derby, Timothy S. McClintock> ;Journal of Neurobiology. 2004 Feb 15
- 52 citationsTruncation releases olfactory receptors from the endoplasmic reticulum of heterologous cells.Alexander A. Gimelbrant, Thomas D. Stoss, Teresa M. Landers, Timothy S. McClintock> ;Journal of Neurochemistry. 2002 Jan 18
- 27 citationsElevated Circulating Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide in Umbilical Cord and Infant Blood Associated with Maternal and Neonatal Sepsis and ShockSaroj K. Parida, David B Schneider, Thomas D. Stoss, Thomas H. Pauly, Joseph P. McGillis> ;Pediatric Research. 1998 Feb 1
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical CenterJohnson City, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: