Dr. Upshaw is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1968 Peachtree Road, Nw
Atlanta, GA 30309Phone+1 404-605-2800Fax+1 404-351-5983
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- University of FloridaInternship, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Chronic factitious disorder with physical symptoms (Munchausen's syndrome): the early presentation.Haddy, R. I., Diamond, E. L., Black, D. J., Upshaw, T. S., Curry, R. W.> ;J Fam Pract. 1987 Feb 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: