Are you Dr. Verme?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1850 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd
Folsom Health Center
Rochester, NY 14623Phone(585) 424-6210Fax(585) 424-1202
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Verme, MD is a board certified family physician in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, New Mexico, and West Virginia.
Education & Training
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- WV State Medical License 1995 - 2005
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEffects of cycloheximide and tunicamycin on cell surface expression of pancreatic muscarinic acetylcholine receptors.Seth R. Hootman, Thomas B. Verme, Yoshiaki Habara> ;FEBS Letters. 1990 Nov 12
- Effects of staurosporine on protein kinase C and amylase secretion from pancreatic acini.Verme, T. B., Velarde, R. T., Cunningham, R. M., Hootman, S. R.> ;Am J Physiol. 1989 Oct
- Regulation of pancreatic duct epithelial growth in vitro.Verme, T. B., Hootman, S. R.> ;Am J Physiol. 1990 Jun