Dr. Wagner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2025 Glenn Mitchell Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23456Phone+1 757-507-1060Fax+1 757-716-3903
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Orlando HealthResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 1989 - 1994
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsSpontaneous splenic rupture secondary to pegfilgrastim to prevent neutropenia in a patient with non-small-cell lung carcinoma.Nicole J. Watring, Thomas W. Wagner, James J. Stark> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2007 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: