Are you Dr. Walker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2710 Western Center Blvd
Blue Mound, TX 76131Phone(817) 644-3400Fax(972) 899-5954
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Walker, DO is a board certified family physician in Blue Mound, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Legent Orthopedic Hospital Carrollton and Glen Rose Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at AmarilloResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- TCU and UNTHSC School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEffects of invasive eastern redcedar on capture rates of Nicrophorus americanus and other Silphidae.Thomas L. Walker, W. Wyatt Hoback> ;Environmental Entomology. 2007 Apr 1
- 13 citationsCleaning Efficiency of Nickel-Titanium GT and .04 Rotary Files when used in a Torque-Controlled Rotary HandpieceCalvin B. Suffridge, Gary R. Hartwell, Thomas L. Walker> ;Journal of Endodontics. 2003 May 1
- 16 citationsComparison of nickel-titanium and stainless-steel spreader penetration and accessory cone fit in curved canals.Kyle J. Schmidt, Thomas L. Walker, James D. Johnson, Brian K. Nicoll> ;Journal of Endodontics. 2000 Jan 1
- Join now to see all