- Dr. Thomas Wheeler, MD is a pathologist in Conroe, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Ben Taub General Hospital and Texas Children's Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology, Cytopathology
Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1977 - 2015
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyPathology Recertification
- American Board of PathologyCytopathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top DoctorsCastle Connolly, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002
- Top Doctors:SE TexasCastle Connolly, 2013
- America's Top Doctors for CancerCastle Connolly, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Register to See 1 More
Publications & Presentations
- Active surveillance for prostate cancer: the role of the pathologist. Delahunt, B.,Hammond, E.,Egevad, L.,Samaratunga, H.,Srigley, J. R.,Humphrey, P. A.,Rubin, M.,Epstein, J. I.,Lin, D. W.,Gore, J. L.,Nacey, J. N.,Klotz, L.,Sandler, H.,Z...; Pathology. 2014 Dec 05.
- The critical role of the pathologist in determining eligibility for active surveillance as a management option in patients with prostate cancer: consensus statement wi... Amin, M. B.,Lin, D. W.,Gore, J. L.,Srigley, J. R.,Samaratunga, H.,Egevad, L.,Rubin, M.,Nacey, J.,Carter, H. B.,Klotz, L.,Sandler, H.,Zietman, A. L.,Holden, S.,Montiron...; Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med.. 2014 Aug 06.
- HLA-restricted NY-ESO-1 peptide immunotherapy for metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer. Sonpavde, G.,Wang, M.,Peterson, L. E.,Wang, H. Y.,Joe, T.,Mims, M. P.,Kadmon, D.,Ittmann, M. M.,Wheeler, T. M.,Gee, A. P.,Wang, R. F.,Hayes, T. G.; Invest New Drugs. 2013 Apr 23.
- Register to See 93 More
- Core--PathologyNational Cancer Institute
1992 - 2002
- Dr. Thomas Wheeler, Dr. Thomas Wheeler, MD, Dr. T Wheeler, Dr. Thomas Michael Wheeler