Thomas Wheeler, MD
Professor of Pathology, Baylor College of Medicine
- 504 Medical Center Blvd
Baylor Coll Med, Dept Pathology, r
Conroe, TX 77304
Phone: (713) 481-3544
Fax: (713) 432-0221
Dr. Wheeler's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Wheeler's Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Baylor College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Wheeler's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyPathology Recertification
- American Board of PathologyCytopathology
Dr. Wheeler's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Wheeler's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- HLA-restricted NY-ESO-1 peptide immunotherapy for metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer. Sonpavde, G.,Wang, M.,Peterson, L. E.,Wang, H. Y.,Joe, T.,Mims, M. P.,Kadmon, D.,Ittmann, M. M.,Wheeler, T. M.,Gee, A. P.,Wang, R. F.,Hayes, T. G.; Invest New Drugs. 2013 Apr 23.
- Optimization of Initial Prostate Biopsy in Clinical Practice: Sampling, Labeling, and Specimen Processing. Bjurlin, M. A.,Carter, H. B.,Schellhammer, P.,Cookson, M. S.,Gomella, L. G.,Troyer, D.,Wheeler, T. M.,Schlossberg, S.,Penson, D. F.,Taneja, S. S.; J. Urol.. 2013 Jun.
- GLIPR1 tumor suppressor gene expressed by adenoviral vector as neoadjuvant intraprostatic injection for localized intermediate or high-risk prostate cancer preceding radical prostatectomy. Sonpavde, G., Thompson, T.C., Jain, R.K., Ayala, G.E., Kurosaka, S., Edamura, K., Tabata, K., Ren, C., Goltsov, A., Mims, M.P., Hayes, T.G., Ittmann, M.M., Wheeler, T.M., ...; Clin Cancer Res. 2011 Nov 15.
Register to See Citations and 91 More...
- Dr. Thomas Wheeler, Dr. Thomas Wheeler, MD, Dr. T Wheeler, Dr. Thomas Michael Wheeler
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Wheeler's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, TX)
- Avrum Stein, DO
- Elsa (Sotelo) Sotelo-Rafiq, MD
- Hong Zhang, MD
- Phillip Conlin, MD
- James Smith, MD
- Daniel Grimmer, MD
- Thomas Denapoli, MD
- Jun Teruya, MD
- Robert Connor, MD
- Rodney Miller, MD