Dr. Wilder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8919 Parallel Pkwy
Kansas City, KS 66112Phone(913) 334-6802Fax(913) 334-0875
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Wilder is a general surgeon in Kansas City, KS and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Providence Medical Center, AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, and Saint John Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Kansas School of Medicine and has been in practice 22 years. He is experienced in minimally invasive surgery, breast surgery, and general / gastrointestinal surgery.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1995 - 2000
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- KS State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Dr. Thomas Wilder Joins Group Health Silverdale Medical CenterFebruary 13th, 2016
- 4 Statistics on Orthopedic Surgeons Performing Medicare-Reimbursed Hip ReplacementsFebruary 13th, 2016
- Corpus Christi Women's Clinic Joins Research Ready Network, Offers Clinical Research as Care Option to PatientsFebruary 13th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: